Great to meet you!
Rachel Slife, owner
I grew to fall in love with both the art and science of nails in my early 20s. Working as a natural nail technician for almost 7 years, I saw the true damage caused by improper application and removal of artificial nails, as well as poor nail health due to trauma, neglect, and invading fungus.
In addition to being a nail technician, I was also a certified massage therapist for 8 years.
I temporarily left the nail profession as I earned my Doctorate in Physical Therapy from UNC-Chapel Hill, and worked as a PT for 3 years. BUT, the calling to return to my original plan of starting a natural nail salon soon took hold.
In 2016, I took a leap of faith and opened Revive Nail Studio in Leesburg, VA, thankfully to a very warm reception. My mission is to provide expert natural nail care with incomparable attention on restoring and maintaining healthy natural nails and supple skin, as well as educating my clientele about the underlying cause of their issue and steps to solving it naturally. I developed gentle techniques to help clients recover from ingrown toenails. Soon after opening, Revive Nail Studio became known in the region for the place to go for real nail care!
Along with nail care, I have spent hundreds of hours researching and developing all-natural nail and skin care products to assist my growing base in achieving and maintaining healthy nails. My most popular products are the REVIVE Nail + Cuticle Salve (often referred to as "miracle balm."), R+R All-Over Dry Skin Cream, and RENEW Healing Balm, though the RECOVER Anti-Fungal Nail Treatment Oil is gaining popularity as more and more people discover they don't have to take harmful pharmaceuticals to treat their nail fungus!
Since 2016, Revive Nail Studio has become a beacon for those who need a personalized natural nail care approach and who prefer a quiet, non-toxic environment.
2002 - present Licensed Manicurist in VA
2003 - 2008 Certified Massage Therapist
2003-2007 University of Montana, Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science
2009-2013 University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, Doctorate in Physical Therapy
2022 Erica's ATA Dry Pedicure Certification
North American School of Podology - Certified Master Pedicurist
2023 Global Meticulous Manicurist Certified
1) Scheduling your appointment is an easy, online process. You are required to submit a 50% deposit at the time you book your appointment. The deposit will be applied to your services once they are completed.
2) Should you need to reschedule your appointment, please do so within 48 hours of your services so that your deposit may be transferred to the new appointment date. You will receive a full refund of your deposit if you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment. Rescheduling or cancelling under 48 hours waives the transfer of your deposit or refund.
3) Failing to arrive for your appointment without notice will result in charging your credit card 100% of the cost of services scheduled. This includes day-of communication leading up to your scheduled appointments. I understand emergencies arise, and I will evaluate each situation on a case-by-case basis to determine if this policy is warranted. Please understand I am a single-person business, and I cannot fill empty slots last minute.
4) Should you no-show 2 times, I will be forced to decline further appointments with you.
5) By scheduling with Revive Nail Studio, LLC you knowingly accept these terms and agree to them.
Thank you for your understanding!